A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Kashyap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Kashyap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashyap
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashyap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Kashyap, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashyap graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kashyap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kashyap BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Satish Kashyap practice?
- Dr. Satish Kashyap has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Kashyap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.