A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Kashyap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Kashyap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Kashyap, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashyap graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kashyap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kashyap accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish Kashyap practice?
Dr. Satish Kashyap practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.