A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Kashyap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satish Kashyap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashyap
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashyap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satish Kashyap, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashyap graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kashyap has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satish Kashyap BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Satish Kashyap practice?
- Dr. Satish Kashyap has 1 office location.
Dr. Satish Kashyap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.