Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satyanarayana Gedela
Dr. Satyanarayana Gedela, MD, MRCP is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Wexford, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Gedela is affiliated with Saint Clair Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh and UPMC Passavant Cranberry. He speaks English.
Dr. Satyanarayana Gedela has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Satyanarayana Gedela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Hala Tfayli
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi
Dr. Elizabeth Miller
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Natalie Morone
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi20