A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bledsoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bledsoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bledsoe
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bledsoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bledsoe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bledsoe graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bledsoe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Bledsoe DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Bledsoe practice?
- Dr. Scott Bledsoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bledsoe practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Family Physicians.