Learn more about Dr. Scott Bledsoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bledsoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bledsoe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bledsoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Bledsoe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bledsoe graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bledsoe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Christopher Bledsoe DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Bledsoe practice?
- Dr. Scott Bledsoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Bledsoe practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors.