Learn more about Dr. Scott Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fischer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Childrens Hospital of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott P Fischer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Scott Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Fischer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons, Orange Family Physicians, and Orange Neurologists.