A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fischer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Childrens Hospital of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott P Fischer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Scott Fischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fischer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Surgeons, Orange Family Physicians, and Orange Neurologists.