Dr. Sean Breen Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sean Breen?

Feel and look 20 years younger

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Excellent physician and staff. Better versed than any other physician in his field. Absolutely feel 20 years younger. Spot on on all medicines received. I now have the energy and stamina that I did decades ago. Thank you, Dr. B!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Don't be fooled by this scammer. It's questionable that he even has a California medical license or passed his usmles/comlexes. He is an insult to the real physicians who actually make a difference

Dr Breen is Awesome

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Awesome doctor. Super thorough and more importantly I feel amazing on the hormones he put me on.

Adept, Stamina, Empathy, Energy, Health & Happiness

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I signed up with Dr. Breen when I was looking for a concierge doctor since I decided to put a higher priority on my health over my time. I didn’t consider anti-aging medicine in the equation but figured it was icing on the cake if I liked him - I figured we all get older. I initially went for two medical issues. However, he diagnosed half dozen medical issues some related to aging and some not; most I was completely unaware even existed until he shined a light on the data in a way that I could understand. None of the diagnosis were picked up my by primary doctor. Dr. Breen is adept and has the stamina to figure out what is wrong and resolving it. He’s able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena. That said, Dr. Breen’s empathy is what really intrigues me. I sense he can quickly understand my feelings or situation and has a laser-focused way of helping me prioritize not only my body, but also my mind and soul. After being with Dr. Breen for 6 months now, l feel more youthful energy, health and happiness. I consider myself blessed to have found him and concierge medicine.

Dr Breen Gave Me My Life Back

Posted on August 31st, 2014

Dr. Breen fixed my sex drive and gave me my life back

Patient

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Breen from about three months. In this time I've had the chance to see him both do his job of providing medical care and guidance with at a very high level of competence and with attention to detail. Not only do his job but provide the promised / implied action of follow-up contact and monitoring changes in patient condition. Not only Dr. Breen, but his staff has proven equally conscientious, business-like and professional. I am very pleased to have been referred to Dr. Breen, and would (this is a rarity) willingly recommend him to others.

Kind, Compassionate and Very Knowledgeable

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Not many patients are aware that Dr. Breen served as a General Medical Officer with the United States Marine Corp and was awarded the Navy and Marine Commendation Medal with V for valor for his service in Iraq in 2003. Since his discharge in 2007, he has devoted his career to helping his patients achive optimal states of health. I have trusted him with my life and you can also; I can recommend him without the slightest hesitation.

Thanks Dr. Breen

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and Thyroid Cancer 20 years ago and due to the standard treatment and medication (synthroid and levothyroxin) , I have struggled with poor health and excessive weight gain since that time. In addition, along came the onset of menopausal symptoms and Type II Diabetes due to the obesity. My HMO doctor(s) all warned me to lose the weight or I will die in a few years but with my severe food allergies, none of them were able to tell me how to lose the weight. I have tried every diet program advertised, old wives tales bought and paid for programs, joined every gym, joined the circle of Curves program and was not successful and losing any weight. Finally, I met Dr. Breen. We discussed my condition and how to properly understand my test results for thyroid, glucose, blood pressure and he ordered bloodwork to test my hormone levels and vitamin D. We scanned my corotid artery for plaque and did a Body Fat Analysis. As a result of these tests, we switched me to Armour for my thyroid, began bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, Vitamin D, and DHEA and a few different supplements, along with Amazing Green Grass (raw vegetable powder) and I learned how to eat like a dinosaur. For the first time in 20 years, I am walking 2-3 miles per day and to-date, I have lost 22 pounds. The weight is going down slow but steady and I am amazed at the inches lost and can see the actual results through his InBody bod fat analysis equipment. I feel awesome. My mind is clear, my energy level is up, my libido has gone up significantly and I have access to Dr. Breen 24/7 if I have questions or concerns. Thanks to Dr. Breen and the awesome collaboration of my new HMO doctor, I am on the road to good health and currently training to run a Marathon. Dr. Breen, YOU ROCK!

New lease on life

Posted on May 5th, 2013

I was consistently been between 230 - 240 lbs for my entire adult life until going to see Dr. Breen. I thought I was in shape, but after doing a detailed weigh in and assessment, I was nearly 25% body fat. I had just undergone a second back surgery and I really wanted to do something to get my weight under control. Dr. Breen put me on a course of hormones and recommended a dietary plan for me. In six months I went from 241 Lbs to 215 pounds, from 24% body fat to 15% body fat, and a size 38 waist to a size 34. The weight loss was slow, but steady and consistent. When I got fitted for some new suits they had to get the trousers from the factory because they could not be taken in enough to fit correctly. I was beaming with pride. At 42 I am surfing, running, and lifting like a man half my age. It is a new lease on life and I owe it all to Dr. Breen.

Dr Breen Very Professional

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I went to Dr Breen 6 months ago to treat me for menopause. I found him on the Suzanne Somers Forever Health network which has doctors who specialize in bioidentical hormones. He spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me up front and then sent me for blood work. Within a week I went for my 2 hour consult and he explained all my hormone levels. He was extremely knowledgable and spent a lot of time teaching me about how hormones work. Since starting hormones I feel amazing. I would highly recommend dr Breen if you are looking to get treatment for menopause.

Testosterone Treatment: highly recommend

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I found Dr Breen after 2 doctors refused to treat me with testosterone because my level was 376 which was not low enough for them despite the fact I had all the classic symptoms of low T. He was extremely thorough and explained that the medical literature shows increasing my levels reduces my risk of dying by 30%. I've been on testosterone, DHEA, armour thyroid and high dose vitamin D for 3 months and have never felt better. At 39 years old my libido is where it was at 19. Dr Breen spent 2 hours with me during my initial consult and my hormones arrived the next day in the mail. He was extremely thorough and followed up my blood levels 4 weeks after starting therapy. His staff (Carrie) is super friendly and his office is very peaceful. I highly recommend Dr Breen to any guy seeking testosterone.

dr. breen

Posted on September 17th, 2009

I was diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Breen was very helpful not only with a medical marijuana but with my diet. I thought the visit was professional, time to wait was just as long as if you went to your primary care dr.