Dr. Seif Elbualy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Seif Elbualy?

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

He’s wonderful, he has you to some baby step exercises and he treats you with dignity. Dr Elbauly please come back to Baton Rouge, your or whether Dr Lee’s leaving brought in a doctor that already has so many that don’t like her plus my House was robbed about four months ago, the took my fast acting medicine away and only has me on two morphines a day, I was also I’m taking four Percocet a day with that. I. In agony and with no where to turn. I can’t sleep, eat or do any chores at home. Please help, at least tell me a good doctor I can use because she is NOT a good doctor. Most don’t take my insurance but I will manage to pay as long he he can stop this debilitating pain. Thank you Angela Taylor 224-304-3461

High IQ Doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2017

He knows his job is to stop pain and he stops your pain, can not ask for more than that. He dose his job.

Posted on May 5th, 2017

really like him, really listens to you, very calm, tries to make you comfortable, funny.

Spinal Pain Relief with Dr. Elbualy

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr Elbualy treats my Lumbar Spinal pain issues with Radio Frequency Ablation. He and his friendly sympathetic staff help enable me, at 81, to continue living on and cruising in our sailboat. Dr. Elbualy's pain management procedures were recommended by my spine surgeon. I feel fortunate to be his patient.

excellant

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Dr. Ebualy has such a wonderful bedside manner! He never rushes me & explains my treatment as well as his reasoning for it so thoroughly. I was extremely wary of going to pain management and had many fears about doing so. I actually went to a different PM doctor once before I saw Dr. E. the difference in attitude towards patients was phenomenal.

Posted on October 18th, 2017