A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Barakat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Barakat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Barakat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barakat graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Barakat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Progressive Acute Care Winn
- Winn Parish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Elias Barakat MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serena E. Barakat practice?
- Dr. Serena Barakat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Serena Barakat practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Franklin, VA.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.