Learn more about Dr. Serena Barakat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Barakat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barakat
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Barakat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Barakat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barakat graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barakat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Progressive Acute Care Winn
- Winn Parish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Elias Barakat MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serena E. Barakat practice?
- Dr. Serena Barakat has 1 office location.
Dr. Serena Barakat practices Family Medicine near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Primary Care Doctors.