Learn more about Dr. Shan Nagendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shan Nagendra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagendra
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Nagendra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shan Nagendra, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagendra graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagendra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shan Mugasundaram Nagendra MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shan M. Nagendra practice?
- Dr. Shan Nagendra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shan Nagendra practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Pain Management Doctors, and New York Neurologists.