A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shan Nagendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shan Nagendra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shan Nagendra, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagendra graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagendra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shan Mugasundaram Nagendra MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shan M. Nagendra practice?
- Dr. Shan Nagendra has 11 office locations.
Dr. Shan Nagendra practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bayonne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bayonne Anesthesiologists, Bayonne Pain Management Doctors, and Bayonne Neurologists.