Learn more about Dr. Shan Nagendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shan Nagendra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagendra
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nagendra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shan Nagendra, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagendra graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagendra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shan Mugasundaram Nagendra MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shan M. Nagendra practice?
- Dr. Shan Nagendra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shan Nagendra practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Neurologists, and New York Pain Management Doctors.