A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharda Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharda Bhasin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharda Bhasin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhasin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharda S Bhasin FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharda S. Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Sharda Bhasin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharda Bhasin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.