Dr. Sharon Li Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Li?

Excellent

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Minimal wait time, thorough exam, very good follow up

Posted on November 20th, 2016

All she did was confirm my results that the Minute Clinic gave me. I have irritable bowel disease and because of that I have to avoid taking antibiotics or else I have a bloated belly that looks pregnant along with incredible pain that keeps me up all night in the bathroom. I told her about this and she seemed very understanding and even said that we could try a "bladder cleanse" that isn't an antibiotic for one month. She confirmed with me about 10-15 times that it was not an antibiotic she was prescribing me and that it is just a cleanse that will take one month. So I accepted. I picked up my prescription and began taking it. The next 3 nights I was in intense pain and felt really ill. I looked up the medication and it turns out it was an antibiotic. She expected me to take it for a month. Then the pharmacy called me saying I had another prescription to pick up from her. That was ANOTHER 1 week antibiotic. I called her and asked what was going on and said "you told me you were giving me a month of medication that was NOT an antibiotic. She was just like "oh. no it is an antibiotic. At least take the one for 1 week." I was like "but I can't take it without being sick" and she was like "well at least take the week one. okay?" I immediately canceled my follow up appointment and went somewhere else. A useless liar don't fall for her seeming understanding.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

excellent doctor who cares

bedside manner and spends time with me

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I am sorry, last year when my husband was having issues with kidneys, the hospital he was in sent him to Dr. Li. My husband complained of pain with the cather and was told that it was cancer pain. She kept saying that it was cancer pain, and I believe that my husband knew where the pain was coming from and she would not listen, nor would she explore why he was the pain. I knew it was not from the cancer as he had just had a cat scan along with other tests and they found no cancer where he was having the pain. So I would not go to her ever again. I can understand her not giving the pain meds, because some people will get addicted to them, but at least try to find out why he was having the pain. She just blew him off and did not even bother to say ok we will find out why you are having pain. I think that the man knows where the pain is . sorry would not even give her one star, but had too

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Li for about ten years. I would not consider going to another doctor. She diagnosed my condition quickly and also has treated my bladder growths both in the hospital and at her Wayne office. She is always professional. I have recommended Dr. Li to my primary care doctor who has told me that everyone she has referred to Dr. Li, has only great things to say about her.

Choose Another Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Just adjectives - impatient, rushed, abrupt, rude, discourteous, offensive, lacking compassion, no follow-up, aggressive, curt, tense, dismissive and absolutely no bed side manner. We were in room for 10 minutes waiting - when the doctor arrived - she was dismissive and rushed - she attempted to leave without completing examination - 3 times - having spent no more than 10 minutes in the room she started yelling at patient and family member for inconveniencing her with too many questions (regarding life altering procedure). FIND ANOTHER UROLOGIST!

Horrible doctor!!!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

Please, please do not go to this doctor. She is cold and heartless and only out to make money. You wait 45 minutes to see her and she only spends 2 minutes with you. The first time I went. She didn't even examine me. She diagnosed me with intersticial cystitis. A very painful disease but makes me beg her for pain meds. She never calls back when you leave message with the office. She has left me crying hysterical at times. I reported her to the insurance company for patient abandonment. I am now looking for a new urologist. I regret ever going to her.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

After waiting 1 hour to see this doctor, we were told that we had to see a technitican who could hardly speak or understand English. After being taken into a darkened room this man told my husband (I wa in the room) to and I quote"pee in that pot." We ten go out into the office and were told we coukld not see the doctor but had to make a new appointment to see her. this test was after she sent my husband to Monctclair Radiolog under the pretense that she thought his stomach was distended. This because he gets up during the night to go to the bathroom. We could not on that date see the doctor and her very rude office worker said we had to make another appointment. His file was sitting on the desk near her placed there by the technician, and was told she had to retrieve his results. We then asked if the doctor could call us she rather rudely okay. The doctor never called. We called her twice more after several days and she finally called back to say all the tests were negative. But she was going to give him a perscription but she could not call the pharmacey, he had to make another appointment to come to see her. Why so she could get more money! A new appointment was made so he could go there and have her order a perscription because all the tests were negative. Her charges were as follows:Initial visit $209.00 to make a referral to Montclair Radioligy.2nd visit technician was the onlyone seen. $726.00 $428.00 for a US pelvic and $298 to "pee in the pot"3rd visit to get a perscription becasue notheing was wrong $209.00 no examination merely wrote a perscription.Montclair Radiology fee for Ultrasound. $160.00$160.$209.$209.$726.Setting aside the $160. for Montclair Radiology Her fee was $1144 for approx. 3 minutes of time, "pee in a pot" and to write a perxcription for no diagnosis. I might also add the medication perscribed Rapaflo has more side affects than you can count and never did she counsel my husband on some of ramifications and whether he was on any other medication. Needless to say he never took this medicine. DO WE ALL KNOW WHY WE NEED MEDICAL REFORM IN THIS COUNTRY. UNSCROUPOLUS DOCTORS LIKE SHARON LI IS THE REASON. tHIS IS NOT TO CONDEMN ALL DOCTORS ONLY THOSE OF HER ILK.

Posted on November 6th, 2017