Urologist
Richfield
1033 Clifton Ave
Clifton, NJ 07013
973-473-5700
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Irene on Nov 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Li for about ten years. I would not consider going to another doctor. She diagnosed my condition quickly and also has treated my bladder growths both in the hospital and at her Wayne office. She is always professional. I have recommended Dr. Li to my primary care doctor who has told me that everyone she has referred to Dr. Li, has only great things to say about her.

|  Choose Another Doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2013

Just adjectives - impatient, rushed, abrupt, rude, discourteous, offensive, lacking compassion, no follow-up, aggressive, curt, tense, dismissive and absolutely no bed side manner. We were in room for 10 minutes waiting - when the doctor arrived - she was dismissive and rushed - she attempted to leave without completing examination - 3 times - having spent no more than 10 minutes in the room she started yelling at patient and family member for inconveniencing her with too many questions (regarding life altering procedure). FIND ANOTHER UROLOGIST!

|  Horrible doctor!!!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2013

Please, please do not go to this doctor. She is cold and heartless and only out to make money. You wait 45 minutes to see her and she only spends 2 minutes with you. The first time I went. She didn't even examine me. She diagnosed me with intersticial cystitis. A very painful disease but makes me beg her for pain meds. She never calls back when you leave message with the office. She has left me crying hysterical at times. I reported her to the insurance company for patient abandonment. I am now looking for a new urologist. I regret ever going to her.

|  trustworthy  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

each visit went very smooth,each of her female staff are courteous and gentle while handaling my penis,sharon Le performed scope to check urethra and bladder.Very profesionel

|  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

After waiting 1 hour to see this doctor, we were told that we had to see a technitican who could hardly speak or understand English. After being taken into a darkened room this man told my husband (I wa in the room) to and I quote"pee in that pot." We ten go out into the office and were told we coukld not see the doctor but had to make a new appointment to see her. this test was after she sent my husband to Monctclair Radiolog under the pretense that she thought his stomach was distended. This because he gets up during the night to go to the bathroom. We could not on that date see the doctor and her very rude office worker said we had to make another appointment. His file was sitting on the desk near her placed there by the technician, and was told she had to retrieve his results. We then asked if the doctor could call us she rather rudely okay. The doctor never called. We called her twice more after several days and she finally called back to say all the tests were negative. But she was going to give him a perscription but she could not call the pharmacey, he had to make another appointment to come to see her. Why so she could get more money! A new appointment was made so he could go there and have her order a perscription because all the tests were negative. Her charges were as follows:Initial visit $209.00 to make a referral to Montclair Radioligy.2nd visit technician was the onlyone seen. $726.00 $428.00 for a US pelvic and $298 to "pee in the pot"3rd visit to get a perscription becasue notheing was wrong $209.00 no examination merely wrote a perscription.Montclair Radiology fee for Ultrasound. $160.00$160.$209.$209.$726.Setting aside the $160. for Montclair Radiology Her fee was $1144 for approx. 3 minutes of time, "pee in a pot" and to write a perxcription for no diagnosis. I might also add the medication perscribed Rapaflo has more side affects than you can count and never did she counsel my husband on some of ramifications and whether he was on any other medication. Needless to say he never took this medicine. DO WE ALL KNOW WHY WE NEED MEDICAL REFORM IN THIS COUNTRY. UNSCROUPOLUS DOCTORS LIKE SHARON LI IS THE REASON. tHIS IS NOT TO CONDEMN ALL DOCTORS ONLY THOSE OF HER ILK.