A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Trokhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Trokhan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Trokhan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trokhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn E Trokhan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. Trokhan practice?
- Dr. Shawn Trokhan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shawn Trokhan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Closter, NJ.