A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Trokhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Trokhan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trokhan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trokhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Trokhan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trokhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn E Trokhan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. Trokhan practice?
- Dr. Shawn Trokhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Trokhan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Closter, NJ.
See Closter Orthopedic Surgeons.