Plastic Surgery Specialist

39 S Fullerton Ave
3rd Floor
Montclair, NJ 07042
973-509-0007
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Very excited  |  show details
by S.O. on Jul 23rd, 2014

Seven years after liposuction and a tummy tuck, I am still excited about the results of this surgery. Even with weight gain my results are still evident. Dr. Bond is an amazing surgeon who I will always return to for additional services.

|  Plastic Surgery Nightmare  |  show details
May 1st, 2014

Although Ms. Bond is warm and mostly friendly, based on my experience with her surgical skills, she operates like a butcher. It seems as if her main objective was to get paid with little regard for the scars that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. The job she did for me was extremely sloppy and the scars are visibly horrendous because the incisions were outrageous and the wounds were not stitched properly . I am so very disappointed and saddened. This is not what I expected a plastic surgery to be. Ms. Bond needs to stop cutting people if she isn't sure what's she's doing. Wish I could post a picture.

|  Hurt and Disappointed (Brest Implants)  |  show details
by YP on Jan 16th, 2014

I read about Dr. Bond in New Jersey magazine. I checked online references and I did not find any negative comments. During the consultation Dr. Bond expressed to me that she had never seen a patient with breast like mine. They were asymmetrical and one was larger than the other. I trusted her and believed that she would give me good results. My issue is that I feel as though she was very impersonal and unconcerned when I expressed to her that I was still in pain months after surgery. After calling her office hysterically she and her staff offered to help me. I really appreciated their help. I am vary dissappointed with my results. One breast is still larger than the other and it's even more noticeable because they're bigger. It's very uncomfortable and embarrassing feeling for me. Not only is one breast larger but the big one sits high and the small one sits low. I'm really hurt...4 years later between the pain I still feel and the horrible results I still cry. I can't believe I paid her to do this to me.

|  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

The office was very accommodating which was great. They were able to get me in quickly. The staff was pleasant and efficient. My visit was for Botox. I had Botox treatment twice before in the same area using the same # of units and explained in detail what I was looking for, typical 11's and above the eyebrow treatment. The doctor was nice enough. I had a friend with me and she liked the doctor too. The procedure was smooth, easy, fine. A few days passed and I didn't notice a difference. Ok, I am thinking maybe it would take the full two weeks this time, although that hadn't been the case in the past. Two weeks pass and very minimal results. I waited another week to see if the effects were taking a little longer than normal and nothing. My previous treatments were done in California. I needed to find someone local since I would not be making it back to California as often anymore. Dr. Bond was recommended to me through a friend. I paid quite a lot for the treatment because it was very important to me to find a doctor based on a recommendation. The woman who referred Dr. Bond to me had surgery done so maybe she is better with surgery than Botox. I had to sit through a sales pitch with an office staff member. She tried to sell me on fillers even though I told her I wasn't interested. During this sales pitch she was also talking about Botox and how at some places they dilute the Botox. I had never heard that before but it makes me wonder if they do it at their office. It makes no sense that I would have the same # of units in all three treatments and one was barely effective. I compared before and after photos of myself from this treatment and my treatments in California and it was clear that Dr. Bond's office ripped me off. There was no follow up from their office either. My procedure was done in December 2012. Botox is not cheap and I hope I am able to prevent someone else from throwing hundreds of dollars down the drain.

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

I am a skeptic. So I had to have many6 consultations with Dr. Bond before I had any procedures done. I visited Dr. Bond for 3 years for consults. I finally decided to have liposuction and tummy tuck in 2/2012. I am so happy and pleased with my results. Dr. Bond was very professional, gentle and thorough. She did a great job from beginning to end. She explained exactly what the procedure entailed and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I love my results!

|  Consultation With Dr Bond  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

After reading and listening to a couple of reviews about Dr Bond, I was excited to make an appointment for my consulation visit with her. I was profoundly disappointed. She was overbooked. My appointed was for 6:00 and I didn't get called to back until 7:20 The receptionist wasn't plesant at all. I saved my consultation with Dr Bond for last because I was really excited and had pretty much decided that I was going to use her before I actually met her. Although she was nice and pleasant,she was critical durung her examination of the areas I wanted liposuctioned. I could have done without her critical comments. I found my experience with her to be very clinical and impersonal. Cosmetic surgery is a personal experience and I wasn't uncomfortable with Dr Bond's clinical approach. Her staff was over the top with their compliments of her. After having been on several consultations with other surgeons, this was the least professional and the lack of warmth was disappointing. I did chose another surgeon whose fee is a little more pricer than Dr Bond's but it wasn't about the cost for me but the atmosphere.I was extremely disappointed with my whole experience with Dr Bonds!

|  Really listens  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Bond takes time out to talk with her patients and find out what is it specifically that they are attempting to aquire. Very rare in her field!