Dr. Sheila Bond MD Patient Reviews

3.8

July 11th, 2016
I had botox done for vertical bands on my neck. Did not work went to the office twice spend over the amount I should have did not offer anything. very unhappy

January 14th, 2016
Recommended
I highly recommend Dr. Bond. Easy to talk to; listens well; great aesthetic -- really a sculptor. Terrific attentive and knowledgable staff.

January 19th, 2015
Seven years later and still Happy!
Seven years later, I am still extremely satisfied with my resuts. I had lip of the stomach and still oving it!

December 9th, 2014
I would use no other cosmetic surgeon
Dr. Bond has performed several procedures - some minor, some not so minor on me over the last 10 years and I have always highly recommended her. I would use no other cosmetic surgeon and have always been very pleased with the results.

May 1st, 2014
Plastic Surgery Nightmare
Although Ms. Bond is warm and mostly friendly, based on my experience with her surgical skills, she operates like a butcher. It seems as if her main objective was to get paid with little regard for the scars that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. The job she did for me was extremely sloppy and the scars are visibly horrendous because the incisions were outrageous and the wounds were not stitched properly . I am so very disappointed and saddened. This is not what I expected a plastic surgery to be. Ms. Bond needs to stop cutting people if she isn't sure what's she's doing. Wish I could post a picture.

February 7th, 2013
I am a skeptic. So I had to have many6 consultations with Dr. Bond before I had any procedures done. I visited Dr. Bond for 3 years for consults. I finally decided to have liposuction and tummy tuck in 2/2012. I am so happy and pleased with my results. Dr. Bond was very professional, gentle and thorough. She did a great job from beginning to end. She explained exactly what the procedure entailed and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I love my results!

May 3rd, 2012
Consultation With Dr Bond
After reading and listening to a couple of reviews about Dr Bond, I was excited to make an appointment for my consulation visit with her. I was profoundly disappointed. She was overbooked. My appointed was for 6:00 and I didn't get called to back until 7:20 The receptionist wasn't plesant at all. I saved my consultation with Dr Bond for last because I was really excited and had pretty much decided that I was going to use her before I actually met her. Although she was nice and pleasant,she was critical durung her examination of the areas I wanted liposuctioned. I could have done without her critical comments. I found my experience with her to be very clinical and impersonal. Cosmetic surgery is a personal experience and I wasn't uncomfortable with Dr Bond's clinical approach. Her staff was over the top with their compliments of her. After having been on several consultations with other surgeons, this was the least professional and the lack of warmth was disappointing. I did chose another surgeon whose fee is a little more pricer than Dr Bond's but it wasn't about the cost for me but the atmosphere.I was extremely disappointed with my whole experience with Dr Bonds!

February 21st, 2012
Really listens
Dr. Bond takes time out to talk with her patients and find out what is it specifically that they are attempting to aquire. Very rare in her field!