A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Turken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Turken is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Turken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Turken graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Turken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Alice Turken MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sheila A. Turken practice?
- Dr. Sheila Turken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheila Turken practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Endocrinologists.