Dr. Sheila Alice Turken MD is female, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Turken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turken graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John`s Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Turken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheila A. Turken practice?
Dr. Sheila Turken practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shayla Turken, Dr. Shelia Turken