A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheila Turken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheila Turken is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turken
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Turken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheila Turken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Turken graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Turken has 11 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheila Turken MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sheila Turken practice?
- Dr. Sheila Turken has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheila Turken practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Endocrinologists.