A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Fayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Fayner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fayner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Richard Fayner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon R. Fayner practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Fayner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Fayner practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.