A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Rizkalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Rizkalla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Rizkalla, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizkalla graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rizkalla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Magdy Rizkalla DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherif M. Rizkalla practice?
- Dr. Sherif Rizkalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Rizkalla practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.