A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Merideth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Merideth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Merideth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merideth graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Merideth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Merideth MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sherri Merideth practice?
- Dr. Sherri Merideth has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Merideth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allen, TX.
See Allen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.