Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Exceptional doctor!  |  show details
by Regina R. on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Thomas is an exceptional woman. She treated me, and my husband, with respect and dignity. Her knowledge and caring attitude immediately put us both at ease. I went into my surgery with every confidence in her and her abilities. I would recommend every woman who needs a hysterectomy, who has a prolapsed uterus, or any vaginal problems, to see Dr. Thomas. I am so thankful that I did!

|  The surgeon who fixes others mistakes  |  show details
by Maureen T. on Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sherry Thomas is a fantastic surgeon and a wonderful human being. After years of suffering from uterine prolapse I had a hysterectomy performed by another surgeon. According to him this would "fix" my prolapse it did not. In fact I was left incontinent. Dr. Sherry Thomas is the surgeon insurance companies call when a surgery goes wrong. She gave me back my life and I will forever be grateful. She also donates her talents to poor women in Africa (CNN) God Bless you Dr. Thomas and Thank You so very much!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Very thorough. Dr. Thomas helped me resolve a bladder infection that I re-occuring for over 2 years. She really knows what she is doing. I am so happy I was referred to her by my gynecologist.

|  Best in her field!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

As a former medical professional, I was referred to her for my urogyn problems by my own gyn 7 yrs.ago .Her diagnostics and advanced technology gave me an ease of comprehensive care and follow-up,for which I am most satisfied over the years.Would Highly recommend her to any patient.B>GALLARDO

Aug 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

These two are right. I've been going to her for at least 15 years and she is the best. Great listener and very knowledgeable. Glad I made the switch.

Jul 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Thomas is amazing ... best doctor I have ever encountered. Knowledgeable, caring, sharp .. the BEST.

Apr 19th, 2007 on yahoo.com

BEST DOCTOR BAR NONE: In my many years of going to Dr. Cheryl Thomas, I have never seen a more caring and compassionate Doctor. Her chairside manner is impeccable.If a Doctor could be cloned, she should be the first in line. She is the best.