A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Strasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Strasser, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Strasser graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Strasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- University Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Lynn Strasser MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl L. Strasser practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Strasser has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sheryl Strasser practices Neurology near Tamarac, FL.