A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Strasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Strasser, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Strasser graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Strasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- University Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl L. Strasser practice?
Dr. Sheryl Strasser practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.