A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shi-Yin Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shi-Yin Wong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shi-Yin Yin Wong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shi-Yin Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Shi-Yin Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shi-Yin Wong practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.