A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiho Ito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiho Ito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiho Ito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ito graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ito has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiho Inoue Ito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shiho I. Ito practice?
- Dr. Shiho Ito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shiho Ito practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians and Orange Hospice & Palliative Specialists.