A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Gicheru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Gicheru, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gicheru
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gicheru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Gicheru, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gicheru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Kambo Gicheru MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney K. Gicheru practice?
- Dr. Sidney Gicheru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Gicheru practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.