A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Gicheru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Gicheru, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Gicheru, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gicheru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Kambo Gicheru MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney K. Gicheru practice?
- Dr. Sidney Gicheru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Gicheru practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.