- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Gicheru is Excellent. Dr. Gicheru has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Gicheru, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gicheru graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gicheru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gicheru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Gicheru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney K. Gicheru practice?
Dr. Sidney Gicheru practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Gicheru, Dr. Dwight Gicheru, Dr. Sydney Gicheru, Dr. Dion Gicheru, Dr. Denis Gicheru, Dr. Deon Gicheru