A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Saada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Saada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saada
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saada Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Saada, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saada graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saada has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Saada MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Saada practice?
- Dr. Simon Saada has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Saada practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.