A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonata Petraviciute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petraviciute
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Petraviciute Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonata Petraviciute, DO is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Petraviciute graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonata Petraviciute DO is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonata Petraviciute practice?
- Dr. Sonata Petraviciute has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonata Petraviciute practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brentwood, NY.
See Brentwood Psychiatrists.