Dr. Sotara Manalo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sotara Manalo?

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr Sotara Manalo is my doctor in HEALTH CARE PARTNER I like her to be my doctor again.

Caring Physicians Still Exist

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr. Manalo is a very caring physician. She is unique in that she does not keep one hand on the door during the appointment. She truly listens to your concerns and takes all the necessary time with her patients. She makes patients feel important and respected. I have had stomach issues for years and she is the first one who discovered what was truly wrong. One of the only doctors I have had that I actually look forward to seeing.

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Please, take away her license. She's completely incompetent and rude. It's a good thing that she's family medicine being that they don't do anything anyway. Terrible. Would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of having Dr. Manalo examine my son and help us get the care he needs. He was diagnosed with a Pituitary Gland tumor and she immediately got the referrals needed to get him in to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. In fact she stayed after hours on a Friday to ensure we were directed to the correct doctors. We are now with the top neuro surgeon and endo chair and are receiving incredible care. Dr. Manalo was diligent in helping us and making sure we were taken care of quickly and efficiently. Her loving demeanor was just want we needed. She took time to answer every question and was very caring and thorough. I would recommend this doctor in a heart beat.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

What a terrible experience I had with this DO. She is not caring and did not spend any time with me, rushed me out. She didn't seem to know what she was talking about either. Scary that she is practicing medicine. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.

Posted on November 7th, 2012

She's terrible. I do not recommend to anyone. Besides, she's a DO, not a real doctor.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Very unsatisfied. She has a bad disposition and was very short with me, not sure if she was having a bad day, very unprofessional. She does not seem knowledgeable and I would not recommend her to anyone. I did not know she was a D.O. Would not have seen her knowing that.

Unsatisfied

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. Manalo seems very nice, but she refused to see me for the problem I came in for - if she couldn't see me for it, they shouldn't have let me book an appointment and take a day off work without telling me! I decided to ask her about a few other things so as not to waste my trip. I was in there for 15 minutes max, and I got a bill for $430. All to be sent away for the thing I was trying to see her for. Very unsatisfied. DO not recommend.

Posted on June 13th, 2017