Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Feb 11th, 2014

Please, take away her license. She's completely incompetent and rude. It's a good thing that she's family medicine being that they don't do anything anyway. Terrible. Would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

Sep 5th, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of having Dr. Manalo examine my son and help us get the care he needs. He was diagnosed with a Pituitary Gland tumor and she immediately got the referrals needed to get him in to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. In fact she stayed after hours on a Friday to ensure we were directed to the correct doctors. We are now with the top neuro surgeon and endo chair and are receiving incredible care. Dr. Manalo was diligent in helping us and making sure we were taken care of quickly and efficiently. Her loving demeanor was just want we needed. She took time to answer every question and was very caring and thorough. I would recommend this doctor in a heart beat.

May 15th, 2013

What a terrible experience I had with this DO. She is not caring and did not spend any time with me, rushed me out. She didn't seem to know what she was talking about either. Scary that she is practicing medicine. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.

Nov 7th, 2012

She's terrible. I do not recommend to anyone. Besides, she's a DO, not a real doctor.

Jul 2nd, 2012

Very unsatisfied. She has a bad disposition and was very short with me, not sure if she was having a bad day, very unprofessional. She does not seem knowledgeable and I would not recommend her to anyone. I did not know she was a D.O. Would not have seen her knowing that.

Unsatisfied show details Unsatisfied
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Manalo seems very nice, but she refused to see me for the problem I came in for - if she couldn't see me for it, they shouldn't have let me book an appointment and take a day off work without telling me! I decided to ask her about a few other things so as not to waste my trip. I was in there for 15 minutes max, and I got a bill for $430. All to be sent away for the thing I was trying to see her for. Very unsatisfied. DO not recommend.

Patient show details Patient
Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Manalo has been my doctor for some time & she has been very helpful to me in my healthcare needs & in my recovery. She is very good in her field of doctoring & cares a great deal for her patients & the level of care she gives to them. She has tremendous bedside manner both in the office & inside the hopital also. I would very highly recommend Dr. Manalo to anyone who needs medical care in her field & who wants to be treated as a patient SHOULD be treatedby their doctor.Sincerely,Roseland Maria HardigSan Bernardino, CA