Learn more about Dr. Stanley Krolczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Krolczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krolczyk
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krolczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Krolczyk, DO is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krolczyk graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krolczyk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James Haley Veteran's Administration
- James A Haley Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley John Krolczyk DO is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Krolczyk practice?
- Dr. Stanley Krolczyk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Krolczyk practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists, Tampa Psychiatrists, and Tampa Pain Management Doctors.