A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Berry, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Berry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Jean-Baptiste Berry MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie J. Berry practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Berry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Berry practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Staten Island Neurologists.