A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dinsmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dinsmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinsmore
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dinsmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dinsmore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinsmore graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinsmore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Dinsmore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Dinsmore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dinsmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dinsmore practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.