A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dinsmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dinsmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinsmore
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dinsmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dinsmore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinsmore graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dinsmore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Dinsmore MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Dinsmore practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dinsmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dinsmore practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.