A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Flood is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flood
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Flood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen James Flood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Flood practice?
- Dr. Stephen Flood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Flood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Okeechobee, FL.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.