A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Raulerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Flood practice?
Dr. Stephen Flood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Okeechobee, FL.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.