Dr. Stephen Harley Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes, and Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schneider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance