A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schneider is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Schneider practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Endocrinologists.