A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kottmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kottmeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kottmeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottmeier graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kottmeier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anton Kottmeier MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Kottmeier practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kottmeier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kottmeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton Bays, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons, East Setauket Sports Medicine Doctors, and East Setauket Neurologists.