A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kottmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kottmeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kottmeier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kottmeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kottmeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottmeier graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kottmeier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anton Kottmeier MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Kottmeier practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kottmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kottmeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Orthopedic Surgeons, East Setauket Family Physicians, and East Setauket Sports Medicine Doctors.