A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newandee is Good. Dr. Newandee has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newandee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newandee graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newandee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newandee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newandee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Newandee practice?
Dr. Stephen Newandee practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Newandee, Dr. Steven Newandee, Dr. Stefan Newandee, Dr. Steve Newandee