A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newandee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newandee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newandee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newandee graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Newandee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newandee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Newandee practice?
Dr. Stephen Newandee practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.