A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newandee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newandee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newandee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newandee graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Newandee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Newandee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Newandee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Newandee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Newandee practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.