Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  keep looking  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

Office staff is mediocre and Dr. Newandee prescribes lots of medication instead of offering alternatives. $$$$$$

|  great dr  |  show details
by lana mendes on Feb 26th, 2014

dr newandee is a very caring thorough dr..and he listens to you..and everyone there is very kind and caring..i've been going there for a long time.i send family and friends there ..

|  sweet good man  |  show details
by Debbie T. on Oct 23rd, 2013

My family has been going to Doc Newandee for 20 years. He is smart and kind. When my son was little doc newandee was walking by us in the hallway for a group he worked for awhile ago, he saw my sons arm very swollen in a cast, and even though he was not my sons specific doc he right away cut the cast to release the pressure. He truely is one of those doctors who care about people. Right there we made him our family practice doctor and my neighbor also goes to him(and he is very picky)! Doctor Newandee we really appreciate you!

|  Mr. Dominquez  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

He saved my life. Came in feelign very ill and after his complete exam and lab work i found out i was diabetic and at risk of a heart attack after three months of treatment my levels are now normal. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Ms. Garcia  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

i have been going to this doctor for a short time but he might be one of the best. I get appointments when anythign happens. He makes my life alot easier always makes sure im in good health. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good family practice doctor.

|  Great MD  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2010

Very happy with Dr. Newandee and have been for year. His staff is so very helpful.

|  show details
by Virginia Comstock on Jun 21st, 2010

Dr. Newandee has been my primary care physician for 20 years. He has been there through the good times and the tough times. He listens to my input, offers options for my care plan and follows through. Christina, the nurse, is always on top of things. I do not have to visit so frequently any more; but a visit is a pleasant experience.

|  RIDICULOUS  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

THIS GUY IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. I WAS SHOCKED AT HOW LITTLE HE KNEW ABOUT 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF NOURISHING A BABY, "BREASTFEEDING". I NEEDED A NOTE FROM HIM INDICATING THAT I AM NURSING MY 10 MONTH OLD BABY (TO SUBMIT TO MY EMPLOYER TO BE ABLE TO PARK CLOSER TO THE LACTATION FACILITY). THIS "FAMILY" DR. HAD ALREADY GIVEN ME A NOTE A FEW MONTHS BEFORE AND I NEEDED A RENEWAL. SO I CALLED TO ASK IF I COULD GET ANOTHER NOTE VIA FAX. HE SAID NO, THAT I HAD TO COME IN. AS SOON AS I GOT THERE HE QUESTIONED WHY I AM NURSING MY SON, THAT HE IS TOO OLD, NORMALLY PEOPLE ONLY NURSE WHEN THE BABIES ARE LITTLE, THAT HE WILL NOT PROVIDE THE NOTE UNLESS I GET A NOTE FROM THE PEDIATRICIAN STATING THAT MY SON SHOULD BE NURSED (DUH!REALLY DOCTOR-GIVE ME A BREAK). I EVEN OFFERED TO NURSE MY SON IN FRONT OF HIM, 2 PROVE THAT I AM NURSING. HE SAID NO. THIS MAN IS A MESS. HE HAD ME WASTE MY TIME (GET A DAY OFF WORK) TO LISTEN TO IGNORANCE. RIDICULOUS!I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM! CRISTINA (FRONT DESK) WAS AWESOME, SUPER NICE, PROFESSIONAL, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. TOO BAD SHE WORKS FOR THIS GUY.

|  fast and painless  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

dr. newandee is like the pit crew at a nascar race. he's quick, effective, and not shy about writing you the prescriptions you need. he's got a quick brain, and the overall experience is great, especially if you're not a fan of going to the doctors.

|  I wouldn't take MY DOG to this doctor  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2009

I am a cancer/heart and several other problems, this doctors treated me like I wanted to have these problems.I have had many doctors and this guy is the pits. He shook my hand so hard he almost crushed it and shows no compassion or interest as me as a human,, never again,, I left before the visit ended,,wasted my $35.00 copay

|  show details
by Anon on Jan 23rd, 2009 on yahoo.com

I've had a way better doctor. The younger girls in the office are nice. Oh the doctor is always booked about a week in advance so good luck if you break anything!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com