Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pournaras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pournaras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pournaras
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pournaras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pournaras, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pournaras graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pournaras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Pournaras MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Pournaras practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pournaras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pournaras practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Fairfax Orthopedic Surgeons.