Family Practitioner
4870 Barranca Pkwy
Ste 260
Irvine, CA 92604
949-551-0300
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
Oct 29th, 2013

Simply he is one of the best doctor in OC.

Nov 20th, 2012

Never had someone care for me as much as he did. Very impressive Doctor.

Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Long is the best Doctor I've ever been to. He is kind, caring, and wants to know about you as a whole person. I hesitate to write only because he will get even more popular. Just know that if you are lucky enough to go to Dr. Long, you are lucky in life.

Aug 20th, 2012

Best doctor anywhere. He makes time for his patients and really cares.

|  The Best Doctor  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

Dr. Long is an amazing doctor. He is so kind and knowledgeable, and he makes you feel so welcome and at ease when he is with you. He takes the time to explain things and is very thorough. I feel so blessed to have found such a caring doctor. Would highly recommend, and would never go to any other doctor after seeing him.

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I have an infant whom I was searching a family doctor for within his insurance. I am SO thankful I spent the time researching and found Dr. Long. He is beyond amazing in my eyes. He was so gentle and sweet during his baby well visits and took the time to thoroughly look him over and answer my list of First time mom questions! My baby was so calm and even with those dreaded vaccines, he didn't really cry; Dr. Long has a gentle touch. I loved his visit so much I had my husband make Dr. Long his doctor as well and he instantly agreed after his visit that he is beyond fantastic (coming from a man who hates going to the doctor). If you're looking for a someone who clearly enjoys his work and cares for his patients, this is the doctor for you. I am currently sad that I cant switch over to him on my insurance from work, but I am so glad my little boy is in such great medical hands.

|  Ilana Brodie  |  show details
by Ilana Brodie on Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Long has been our GP for well over 20 years. He is a fantastic diagnostician. A wonderful caring family doctor. He looks at your whole situation and has a magnificent bedside manner. I haighly recommend him.

|  Doctor visit  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Very friendly office. Doctor is very personable, easy to talk with, does not rush the appointment. I found him to be very efficient and helpful.

|  Excellent Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Rich H. on Dec 12th, 2008

Dr. Long and his staff are very caring and interested in their patients. He is very nice, easy going and very personable.

by kaybellesmom on Nov 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Our family (and many friends) have gone to Dr. Long since about 1994. He makes time for his patients, is great with kids--he used to treat me and now is the doctor for our three kids. He has taken such great care of our family I would never go anywhere

|  Best Doctor Anywhere  |  show details
by kaybellesmom at Citysearch on Nov 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Our family and many friends have gone to Dr. Long since about 1994. He makes time for his patients, is great with kids--he used to treat me and now is the doctor for our three kids. He has taken such great care of our family I would never go anywhere else. In fact, we are moving out of town about 30 miles away and will make the trek back just to be under his care. He is intelligent, explains things in practical common terms, and listens to his patients. He is amazing and so is his office staff. If there is an emergency you can count on him. We are so lucky to know him and have him as our trusted family physician. Being a doctor, for him, is about treating the whole patient and not just the symptoms. He treats each individual as a \"\"person\"\" and I am grateful for that. I trust him implicitly and know he prescribes things when we need them and does not push things on us we are not comfortable with. If you are looking for a great office--go here!!

by cbearns on Oct 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Long saved my mother's life - he diagnosed her with a systemic infection, caused during a previous surgery (done by a different doctor at Irvine Regional Hospital), when other doctors in the area had been telling her for weeks she was "fine." Dr. Long

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
by cbearns at Citysearch on Oct 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Long saved my mother`s life - he diagnosed her with a systemic infection, caused during a previous surgery done by a different doctor at Irvine Regional Hospital, when other doctors in the area had been telling her for weeks she was \"\"fine.\"\" Dr. Long got her into a hospital Hoag within 4 hours of her visit to his office, and the doctors there performed emergency surgery and said if she`d waited another 24 hours she would most likely have died. As it was she eventually had a full recovery. Dr. Long is a good, caring man who really knows his stuff.

|  Caring and Professional Doctor!  |  show details
by katherine86 at Citysearch on Aug 20th, 2006 on citysearch.com

The staff is friendly, helpful, and caring. Dr. Long is professional and truly cares about his patients.

by katherine86 on Aug 20th, 2006 on citysearch.com