Dr. Steven Long Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven Long?

best doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2017

hes the best and helped me with my social anxiety when i was 16. I;m now 27

best doctor ever

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr. long has been my dr.for 27 yrs. and he is simply the best, he is caring, patient and so incredibly knowledgeable, he really cares about you compared to some doctors who are rude and cut you off short, I just love him, he makes me feel at home and not a dr.s office.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr, Long is the best doctor. Our family have been seeing him for over 20 years. Even though we have moved out of state and have tried to find replacements, we have not and continue to make a special trip to see him. He is the top in his field and cannot be replaced.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Long and his staff are excellent and always accommodating. In todays world of hurry up and wait he is the exact opposite every time and I mean every time he spends more than enough time with me explaining everything. I do not wait in his office more than 15 minutes.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Long for years. He is so very caring. He is very different from other physicians. A special man. Trustworthy and listens carefully. He takes all the time needed to hear, discuss and resolve all of my issues.

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Simply he is one of the best doctor in OC.

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Never had someone care for me as much as he did. Very impressive Doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Dr. Long is the best Doctor I've ever been to. He is kind, caring, and wants to know about you as a whole person. I hesitate to write only because he will get even more popular. Just know that if you are lucky enough to go to Dr. Long, you are lucky in life.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Best doctor anywhere. He makes time for his patients and really cares.

The Best Doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Dr. Long is an amazing doctor. He is so kind and knowledgeable, and he makes you feel so welcome and at ease when he is with you. He takes the time to explain things and is very thorough. I feel so blessed to have found such a caring doctor. Would highly recommend, and would never go to any other doctor after seeing him.

AMAZING!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I have an infant whom I was searching a family doctor for within his insurance. I am SO thankful I spent the time researching and found Dr. Long. He is beyond amazing in my eyes. He was so gentle and sweet during his baby well visits and took the time to thoroughly look him over and answer my list of First time mom questions! My baby was so calm and even with those dreaded vaccines, he didn't really cry; Dr. Long has a gentle touch. I loved his visit so much I had my husband make Dr. Long his doctor as well and he instantly agreed after his visit that he is beyond fantastic (coming from a man who hates going to the doctor). If you're looking for a someone who clearly enjoys his work and cares for his patients, this is the doctor for you. I am currently sad that I cant switch over to him on my insurance from work, but I am so glad my little boy is in such great medical hands.

Ilana Brodie

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Dr. Long has been our GP for well over 20 years. He is a fantastic diagnostician. A wonderful caring family doctor. He looks at your whole situation and has a magnificent bedside manner. I haighly recommend him.