Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Brown, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Brown practice?
Dr. Stuart Brown practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Neurologists.