A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Brown, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Barry Brown MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stuart Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Brown practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Neurologists.