Dr. Tamila Selitsky DO Patient Reviews

• 29 reviews

August 9th, 2016
Insensitive
The wait time is consistently over an hour. The doctor attempts to be professional but is clearly inherently insensitive. She literally ripped open my paper gown to perform the breast exam without warning or explanation leaving me completely exposed for the rest of the appt. It was totally unnecessary and felt violent and sadistic. During a sensitive office meeting she barely looked at or listened to me when I asked questions, instead she tossed me a fact sheet and rushed me out the door after five minutes. I do not understand why she does this work.

March 13th, 2015
My doctor is AWESOME.

October 29th, 2014
Dr. Selitsky is wonderful
This was my first visit and I am an anxious patient. I found Dr. Selitsky and her staff to be courteous and professional but at the same time warm and welcoming. Her spacious new facility is clean and beautifully appointed. If her medical expertise is even half as good as her bedside manner, then I am lucky, indeed, to have found her.

July 11th, 2014
patient
I don't like my GYN visits at all. But I would say she is a good doctor. My annual was fine, informative and quick. All questions were answered. No unnecessary testing offered or done. Everything went easy way.

November 19th, 2013
Very Caring Dr.
Love the fact that she's a women. So she was very caring. Clean office. All the girls were very nice. Would recommened to friends.

September 11th, 2013
Great doctor!
I can't thank Dr. Tamila Selitsky enough for taking such good care of me during both of my pregnancies. Dr. Selitsky is extremely professional, thorough and caring and is definitely someone you would want by your side throughout your pregnancy and delivery. I truly believe that my first pregnancy would have ended up in a C section if not for Dr. Selitsky who literally didn't leave my bed side and coached me through the entire process. Dr. Selitsky is one of a few doctors who cares more about her patient's well being than making a profit and that's rare.

September 11th, 2013
She is the best doctor in Brooklyn. She would always spend as much time with you as you needed it and would answer all the question related to your condition. She really cares for patient well being. She is the doctor patient can trust.

August 18th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Selitsky is great! Very easy to schedule an appointment with her and staff is very friendly. Dr. Selitsky is very knowledgable and helpful. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

August 16th, 2013
Best OBGYN in Brooklyn!
Dr. Selitsky is hands down the best OBGYN in Brooklyn! She makes patients feel comfortable in her office and is always polite and respectful! She answers all questions thoroughly and spends enough time with you for you to know what's going on. Plus, her office is GORGEOUS and brand new! She has great and friendly staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Selitsky to anyone looking for an OBGYN. I have never met a more caring doctor!

August 12th, 2013
She is Great! Best doctor who really cares!

April 29th, 2013
STAY AWAY
please stay away from the doctor! She is by far the worst docotr i had ever met in my life! she checked me for about 2 minutes and decided that i needed surgery! And when I asked questions about the surgery she was as RUDE as can be! Afte rthat i didnt agree to surgery and left the office and went to another doctor for a second opinion , THANK GD i did! Tamila Selistsky was wrong , i needed NO surgery! i dont even know how this doctor got her licence! she is HORRIBLE!

March 5th, 2013
Think Twice
My experience with Dr. Selitsky was not very good. I saw her for a second opinion. She was late that morning. The history taking part of the exam was fine. When I got into the exam room, she rushed in, tore my gown open and did a breast exam. She then immediately began the pelvic exam, and abruptly kept pushing my legs apart. Then her cell phone range. While I lay on the table with my legs in the stirrups, and no longer having a gown to cover my exposed self with, she had a conversation with Alex (I assume her husband or son). I just laid there and let it all hang out. I never went back. Perhaps she treats her Russian clients with more respect.