Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Ted Schwartzenfeld?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 13th, 2016

Rude and incompetent

I didn't like his bedside manner or his medical. His delay or lack of care almost cost me my hearing in my right ear

February 29th, 2016

I had this guy do a septoplasty and inferior turbinate reduction. He said they used dissolvable sutures which only take a few weeks to dissolve. TWO MONTHS LATER I removed them myself because they were causing so much discomfort. Very short in the exam room. Guess is my fault for going through with it but this guy just wants your insurance money. AVOID THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE

February 22nd, 2016

Total waste of time, he totally dismissed my condition and told me nothing was wrong. Didn't even read the results of my CAT scan. Another doctor read the CAT scan and diagnosed & treated my condition. I wish I had read reviews on him before wasting my time and money.

January 18th, 2016

No manners, doesn't apologize for time I spent waiting, did exam, just blah in explanation of tests. Would find another Dr.

January 12th, 2016

worst place

I will never return to this doctors office. I'm a new patient no one infromed me prior to the visit that i shouldnt wear perfume or body spray. So they to me to reschedule just a waste of time and the lady ay the desk was very rude.

September 17th, 2015

Don't Waste Your Time

Don't waste your time with this doctor. He's a quack. Said I could return to work. Soon after I had two major neurological episodes where I was taken by ambulance and admitted to the hosp. So much for do no harm

December 11th, 2013

Time to retire

Time for this doctor to retire. No interpersonal skills whatsoever. As old fashion as they come.

July 10th, 2012

I would not recommend going to this doctor, or this office in general. The office staff is curt and unfriendly overall, and they lost paperwork sent over for me TWICE. Dr S. is pretty crummy; he barely spoke to me, was rude to his staff, and just kept sending me to get sleep studies without much explanation. I have yet to find a good ENT, good luck to you; I definitely would say not to come here!

April 1st, 2011

WASTE OF TIME

First, the ladies at the desk were far from pleasant, they were completely unprofessional and extremely rude. i have previously owned a business, I was seriously disgusted that the I took off work to attempt to fix my ear needless to say....it was an unsuccessful visit. A complete waste of money, waste of time, and to be honestthe whole office is kind of a waste. Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, medical whoever....Should be caring, concerned, problem solving individuals. This office is not like that. I will never recommend anyone to go there. NEVER.

February 23rd, 2017