Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

2.5

Time to retire show details Time to retire
by G. K. on Dec 11th, 2013

Time for this doctor to retire. No interpersonal skills whatsoever. As old fashion as they come.

Jul 10th, 2012

I would not recommend going to this doctor, or this office in general. The office staff is curt and unfriendly overall, and they lost paperwork sent over for me TWICE. Dr S. is pretty crummy; he barely spoke to me, was rude to his staff, and just kept sending me to get sleep studies without much explanation. I have yet to find a good ENT, good luck to you; I definitely would say not to come here!

WASTE OF TIME show details WASTE OF TIME
Apr 1st, 2011

First, the ladies at the desk were far from pleasant, they were completely unprofessional and extremely rude. i have previously owned a business, I was seriously disgusted that the I took off work to attempt to fix my ear needless to say....it was an unsuccessful visit. A complete waste of money, waste of time, and to be honestthe whole office is kind of a waste. Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, medical whoever....Should be caring, concerned, problem solving individuals. This office is not like that. I will never recommend anyone to go there. NEVER.