Otolaryngologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist

755 W Big Beaver Rd
Ste 2111
Downtown Troy, Troy, MI 48084
248-362-2345
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Anon on Apr 17th, 2014

Im sure he's an excellent surgeon, since i loved the before and after pictures of other patients, but i couldnt get past how incredibly awkward and creepy he was at the consult. I dont suggest going to see him alone, if youre a young female. He made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Theres a HUGE difference between quirky and creepy. He kept asking me to switch him chairs and then when showing me in the mirror what he would be doing to shape my nose he got way to close for comfort (could feel his belly on my back and hes not a fat guy) and resting his hands on my shoulders. To me the guy was a flat out nut. I have never been so axious to leave a place in my life. The office staff isnt too pleasant either. Like i said, he may be a great surgeon but i cant let someone operate on me that i dont feel comfortable around.

|  Safe Expert Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I went to Dr. Golden for a facelift. The results were very nice but too much extra skin and sagging were left under my chin and jowl area for my liking. Dr. Gold gives you a very natural and "safe" look. This is his approach which is good. He has scheduled me to lift a little more for me at no extra charge which he does to make his patients happy. I only wish he had taken the right amount in the first go so I wouldn't have to go through surgery again. This is my only complaint and regret. I would go back to Dr. Golden but I would clarify more exactly the result I wanted from the beginning in detail so a 2nd surgery wouldn't be necessary.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I had several consultations for rhinoplasty to find the right doctor. Dr Golden was kind, professional, and well educated. I had a few more questions and he called me back promptly to go over my case. My surgery was easy and recovery was uneventful. I knew what to expect and it was great. My nose to beautiful and just what I wanted. It's natural and I would not hesitate to have Dr Golden again as a doctor. He does have golden hands!

Nov 30th, 2010

The doctor with the "golden hands" amazing doctor, surgeon and diagnostic.

Sep 10th, 2010

Simply the best! I can finally breathe through my nose and the aesthetic results are fantastic. Dr. Golden repaired a previous septoplasty performed 30 years ago by another physician. Within a week, I was back to work and no one even noticed I had an operation.

|  C.Kozlowski  |  show details
by C. Kozlowski on Jan 17th, 2009

Recently,I had Dr.Golden perform Rhytidectomy and Blepharoplasty on me. He did a splendid job! He is extermely knowledgable physian in his profession. He is very caring doctor. I was unable to come for my F/U visit the next day. Dr. Golden came to my home(during a snow storm) to check on me and to change my dressings. If you are thinking of having facial surgery this is the doctor to go to! A true artist!!! Plus, I must add his staff is excellent and they give great care!!!!!

|  I had a problem during surgery-Dr Golden just wanted to get rid of me.  |  show details
by GH on Jul 27th, 2008

T. A. Golden has no compassion for his patients. When I had a problem during and after the surgery, his comment was "Why doe everything have to happen to me?" I was the one in pain! His follow-up is terrible and I considered the decision to use him as my doctor as one of the worst in my life.

|  Facial Surgery Genius  |  show details
by Marla Bierman on May 4th, 2008

If you need just facial work this is the Dr to see. Masterful, works like "Picasso" I did not even know I was there, have not had to take 1 pain pill. His knowledge of the face is brilliance. Will not give a time frame, works till the (painting) job is complete! I felt like I was the only 1 he was doing. He was not watching the quanity just the quality. You will be lucky if he even excepts the job. Pure "genius"!