Dr. Theodore Golden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Golden is a wonderful physician. I had my primary rhinoplasty with him in 2014, wasn't totally happy with my results, so he performed a slight revision last year for no charge. I am so happy with my results! If you want a natural looking result I would highly suggest Dr. golden, I feel lucky to have had him as my surgeon. Very intelligent and ethical physician who goes the extra mile for his patients.

April 28th, 2016
Stay Away
I had surgery in 2014 and ended up with an asymmetrical nose. To make matters worse, Dr. Golden assured me that he could fix the assymetry. I asked him repeatedly about the risk of making my nose worse by performing a second surgery. I was so anxious about the risk that I waited nearly 2 years before booking a date for my revision. Aware of my concerns, Dr. Golden even called me to explain that the surgery would result in a positive outcome. I travelled from the West Coast for my pre-op appointment, which seemed to go well. Again, I was told by Dr. Golden that he recommended the revision. I asked him if he would do the surgery if he were in my shoes. Dr. Golden said that he absolutely would. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Golden was very abrasive and told me that he could collapse my nose if he tried to do anything with the tip (which is where the assymetry was visible). I was shocked. I asked him what the point of the surgery would be that he really couldn't do anything to address the tip symmetry. It was as though he had amnesia! He couldn't seem to recall our previous conversations at all, which was extremely frustrating. I ended up leaving the office. I was and am still fuming at the time, effort, and money that I wasted dealing with Dr. Golden and his unhelpful office staff. I seriously regret my surgery with Dr. Golden and would be happy just to have my old nose again. :-(

February 17th, 2015
Rhinoplasty
I had the EXACT same experience as the woman that wrote a review here. Very uncomfortable to be operated on for this very reason. I gave one star for things I could not comment on. Ease of appointment was UNEASY. He was prompt and responsive. Office staff was "off" Accurate diagnosis..can't comment on. Bedside manner cannot comment on. He spent alot of time during the consult. Follow up N/A

April 17th, 2014
Im sure he's an excellent surgeon, since i loved the before and after pictures of other patients, but i couldnt get past how incredibly awkward and creepy he was at the consult. I dont suggest going to see him alone, if youre a young female. He made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Theres a HUGE difference between quirky and creepy. He kept asking me to switch him chairs and then when showing me in the mirror what he would be doing to shape my nose he got way to close for comfort (could feel his belly on my back and hes not a fat guy) and resting his hands on my shoulders. To me the guy was a flat out nut. I have never been so axious to leave a place in my life. The office staff isnt too pleasant either. Like i said, he may be a great surgeon but i cant let someone operate on me that i dont feel comfortable around.

August 21st, 2012
Safe Expert Plastic Surgeon
I went to Dr. Golden for a facelift. The results were very nice but too much extra skin and sagging were left under my chin and jowl area for my liking. Dr. Gold gives you a very natural and "safe" look. This is his approach which is good. He has scheduled me to lift a little more for me at no extra charge which he does to make his patients happy. I only wish he had taken the right amount in the first go so I wouldn't have to go through surgery again. This is my only complaint and regret. I would go back to Dr. Golden but I would clarify more exactly the result I wanted from the beginning in detail so a 2nd surgery wouldn't be necessary.

July 13th, 2012
Highly recommended
I had several consultations for rhinoplasty to find the right doctor. Dr Golden was kind, professional, and well educated. I had a few more questions and he called me back promptly to go over my case. My surgery was easy and recovery was uneventful. I knew what to expect and it was great. My nose to beautiful and just what I wanted. It's natural and I would not hesitate to have Dr Golden again as a doctor. He does have golden hands!

November 30th, 2010
The doctor with the "golden hands" amazing doctor, surgeon and diagnostic.

September 10th, 2010
Simply the best! I can finally breathe through my nose and the aesthetic results are fantastic. Dr. Golden repaired a previous septoplasty performed 30 years ago by another physician. Within a week, I was back to work and no one even noticed I had an operation.

January 17th, 2009
C.Kozlowski
Recently,I had Dr.Golden perform Rhytidectomy and Blepharoplasty on me. He did a splendid job! He is extermely knowledgable physian in his profession. He is very caring doctor. I was unable to come for my F/U visit the next day. Dr. Golden came to my home(during a snow storm) to check on me and to change my dressings. If you are thinking of having facial surgery this is the doctor to go to! A true artist!!! Plus, I must add his staff is excellent and they give great care!!!!!

July 27th, 2008
I had a problem during surgery-Dr Golden just wanted to get rid of me.
T. A. Golden has no compassion for his patients. When I had a problem during and after the surgery, his comment was "Why doe everything have to happen to me?" I was the one in pain! His follow-up is terrible and I considered the decision to use him as my doctor as one of the worst in my life.

May 4th, 2008
Facial Surgery Genius
If you need just facial work this is the Dr to see. Masterful, works like "Picasso" I did not even know I was there, have not had to take 1 pain pill. His knowledge of the face is brilliance. Will not give a time frame, works till the (painting) job is complete! I felt like I was the only 1 he was doing. He was not watching the quanity just the quality. You will be lucky if he even excepts the job. Pure "genius"!