Dr. Thomas Lecher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lecher?

January 5th, 2017

Office girls need serious tuneup and attitude adjustment

December 9th, 2016

I like the office very close by home but for heaven's sake I don't feel they know what they are doing. Filling out forms that are self explanatory and faxing something that the other side never receives

January 19th, 2016

So far not very impressed with the Staff at Dr. Lechers office. I called last Friday and talked to Donna S who I faxed over a copy of my insurance card and she was going to review it and contact the insurance company and inquire if I could be accepted at Dr. Lechers office as a new patient. Well of course I never heard back from Donna S so today I called the office again and was informed that I have to wait until Friday because Donna is at a different office and they do not know what she did with my paper work. You think that they would have at least made an effort to contact her and find out. So now re-thinking about changing to this doctors office.

June 11th, 2015

Love Dr. Lecher - he personally gets 5 star rating. He is very kind and understanding. Assistant Mae is awesome. The rest of the staff at the reception area are very unprofessional and nasty at times. Very rude on the telephone when trying to make an appt. You tell them you are sick and they give you an appt for 2 weeks later! Brought that to Dr. Lecher's attention and he took care of it.

March 3rd, 2015

Front desk mannerism needs tune-up.

Only my second visit but very pleased with Dr.Lecher and his staff. Receptionist however could benefit from a refresher course in manners towards clients and needs to stop treating patients in a condescending manner.

April 23rd, 2014

Very inconsiderate

My Dr. never came back after Hurricane Sandy and Dr. Lecher was referred to me by my son's pediatrician. Went to him for my annual physical/ppd for work. When going back 2 days later to have him read the ppd from my arm, make sure it's negative, he was with a patient, which I understand, but when he was done with that patient, I expected him to take the 5 seconds it would have taken for him to check my arm and sign off on the form. Instead, he called in the next patient. When I asked the receptionist if he could just look at my arm real quick because I had to get to work, they checked with him and he said he'll see me after the patient, 25 minutes later he got to me. Took all of 5 seconds. Inconsiderate!!!!

January 14th, 2014

Avoid at all costs

I have to agree with the previous reviews. They called in the wrong high blood medication to my pharmacy, and now they won't call back to correct their errors. Getting an app't with him is like pulling teeth, and he is not even compassionate. Avoid him if you can. I do not recommend him at all, and there is no better doctor in my area.

December 20th, 2013

Go Somewhere Else

Great for the common cold/flu/upper respiratory, but if you are really sick and need an immediate appointment, be prepared to beg and plead. Impossible to get medications for pain issues or anxiety disorders, so don't even ask, plus, you will get unwanted negative advice on prescriptions you already take from other doctors. Follow-up by staff on test results is like getting a gold bar out of Fort Knox, yet they are quick to let you know (audibly, body language) that you are annoying them. This office follows bankers hours so really - one is better off going somewhere else if there's a pressing health concern. Not really sure if there is even a hospital affiliation.

June 24th, 2013

the dr sucks and his office staff just as bad does not like to write re

this dr sucks and his office staff is just as bad. have trouble getting referrals from him. he tells me its my job to get id #'s of the dr i want the referral for. the dr i want to see says its his job, aetna my medical care provider says it's his job. lecher is my primary care dr, but yet doesn't want to do his job. here i am suffering cause i cant get a referral to a specialist. what's next a lawyer. THE MAN SUCKS.

April 26th, 2013

Quack in a box

He gives you antibiotics for a cold! Ever since joining ProHealth Care, he has gotten more money hungry than ever! I remember getting allergy shots and they were not covered, and they just sent me a bill for $75, never telling me they weren't covered! And he charged me for an office visit as well. And the shots were helping me! Does not want to be bothered. Likes to scare you by asking dumb questions!

August 2nd, 2017