Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Very inconsiderate  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

My Dr. never came back after Hurricane Sandy and Dr. Lecher was referred to me by my son's pediatrician. Went to him for my annual physical/ppd for work. When going back 2 days later to have him read the ppd from my arm, make sure it's negative, he was with a patient, which I understand, but when he was done with that patient, I expected him to take the 5 seconds it would have taken for him to check my arm and sign off on the form. Instead, he called in the next patient. When I asked the receptionist if he could just look at my arm real quick because I had to get to work, they checked with him and he said he'll see me after the patient, 25 minutes later he got to me. Took all of 5 seconds. Inconsiderate!!!!

|  Avoid at all costs  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jan 13th, 2014

I have to agree with the previous reviews. They called in the wrong high blood medication to my pharmacy, and now they won't call back to correct their errors. Getting an app't with him is like pulling teeth, and he is not even compassionate. Avoid him if you can. I do not recommend him at all, and there is no better doctor in my area.

|  Go Somewhere Else  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2013

Great for the common cold/flu/upper respiratory, but if you are really sick and need an immediate appointment, be prepared to beg and plead. Impossible to get medications for pain issues or anxiety disorders, so don't even ask, plus, you will get unwanted negative advice on prescriptions you already take from other doctors. Follow-up by staff on test results is like getting a gold bar out of Fort Knox, yet they are quick to let you know (audibly, body language) that you are annoying them. This office follows bankers hours so really - one is better off going somewhere else if there's a pressing health concern. Not really sure if there is even a hospital affiliation.

|  the dr sucks and his office staff just as bad does not like to write re  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

this dr sucks and his office staff is just as bad. have trouble getting referrals from him. he tells me its my job to get id #'s of the dr i want the referral for. the dr i want to see says its his job, aetna my medical care provider says it's his job. lecher is my primary care dr, but yet doesn't want to do his job. here i am suffering cause i cant get a referral to a specialist. what's next a lawyer. THE MAN SUCKS.

|  Quack in a box  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

He gives you antibiotics for a cold! Ever since joining ProHealth Care, he has gotten more money hungry than ever! I remember getting allergy shots and they were not covered, and they just sent me a bill for $75, never telling me they weren't covered! And he charged me for an office visit as well. And the shots were helping me! Does not want to be bothered. Likes to scare you by asking dumb questions!