Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rechtschaffen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

Excellent knowledge base & professional

Dr. R is up-to-date on the happenings in his field and will provides sensible, valuable options on care choices available to you. Considering the sensitive nature of his speciality, I think he shows good bedside manner. He is friendly but not overly emotional or chummy. He will do everything he can to help his patients get the care that they need. I have been seeing him for complications related to type 1 diabetes for over a decade and I trust his judgment. You should too.

March 18th, 2016

avoid this doctor and his practice

This doctor does NOT respond to messages, does NOT return phone calls no matter how many times you call. This is unacceptable.

August 25th, 2015

Lackadaisical attitude--never ordered medication he was supposed to; charged insurance hundreds of $ for lab tests (I peed in a bottle). Not ever going back to him.

August 12th, 2011

Good Dr shame about the Staff

Staff allow others to pass ahead of me, when I approached the staff it was just a shrug of the shoulder, I didn't see your name on the sign in list. (maybe if she'd had read the list) when asked how long it would be I was told he was doing a procedure. By this time I'd waited over an hr past my appointment time I finally left asking the girl to book me a new appointment and call me, 5hrs later just called no appointment made and attitude from the staff.I'm going to see another doctor.

March 23rd, 2010

Patient

My wife and I have been a patient for afew years. We have nothing but the highest esteeem for this physician.

July 28th, 2017