Excellent knowledge base & professional show details Excellent knowledge base & professional
by David Lee on Sep 23rd, 2016

Dr. R is up-to-date on the happenings in his field and will provides sensible, valuable options on care choices available to you. Considering the sensitive nature of his speciality, I think he shows good bedside manner. He is friendly but not overly emotional or chummy. He will do everything he can to help his patients get the care that they need. I have been seeing him for complications related to type 1 diabetes for over a decade and I trust his judgment. You should too.

avoid this doctor and his practice show details avoid this doctor and his practice
by ak on Mar 18th, 2016

This doctor does NOT respond to messages, does NOT return phone calls no matter how many times you call. This is unacceptable.

Aug 25th, 2015

Lackadaisical attitude--never ordered medication he was supposed to; charged insurance hundreds of $ for lab tests (I peed in a bottle). Not ever going back to him.

Excellent doctor. Staff at the Yonkers location HORRIBLE!! show details Excellent doctor. Staff at the Yonkers location HORRIBLE!!
by Thomas H Rechtschaffen,M.D. on May 14th, 2013

The Scarsdale office staff is great!

Good Dr shame about the Staff show details Good Dr shame about the Staff
Aug 12th, 2011

Staff allow others to pass ahead of me, when I approached the staff it was just a shrug of the shoulder, I didn't see your name on the sign in list. (maybe if she'd had read the list) when asked how long it would be I was told he was doing a procedure. By this time I'd waited over an hr past my appointment time I finally left asking the girl to book me a new appointment and call me, 5hrs later just called no appointment made and attitude from the staff.I'm going to see another doctor.

Patient show details Patient
Mar 23rd, 2010

My wife and I have been a patient for afew years. We have nothing but the highest esteeem for this physician.