Todd G Gottschalk DO Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2016
POOR!!
POOR!!

March 26th, 2014
Highly recommend Internal Medicine Physician.
This was our first visit to this clinic and doctor. So we did not know what to expect. First impression was great. The receptionist for Dr. Gottschalk was very cheerful, friendly (important when patients are not feeling well) and yet very professional. His Medical assistant, Windy, also greeted us with a smile, was very personable and we felt comfortable with her. I am a retired nurse and have worked with a lot of M.A.s. Windy, in my professional opinion is an excellent M.A. DR. Gottschalk greeted us with a smile. Very professional, and with a good bedside manner. He asked questions and most important, he "LISTENED", to me when I answered. Both my husband and myself were very satisfied with the examine and conversation. I have some difficult issues I'm dealing with. So,it's a wait and see scenario. He did not hurry through our appointment and spent the proper amount of time with us. Overall we gave Dr. Gottschalk and his staff an A+ and would recommend him to anyone seeking out a knowledgeable and trustworthy Internal Medicine doctor.

October 29th, 2009
HE IS A SUPER DUPER DOCTOR
I SAW HIM AT HIS NEW CLINIC ON LONE MOUNTAIN RD. AND HE IS GREAT! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANOTHER DOCTOR AGAIN.