Ophthalmologists
Eye Care Associates of Texas Pa
634 Uptown Blvd
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
972-637-1300
Locations and availability (4)

|  An excellent surgeon (and nice too!)  |  show details
by Kerry K on Feb 16th, 2014

I chose Dr Le because on recommendations from friends and I was not disappointed. She did sugery on my only eye and now I can see very well. She is also the nicest doctor there. Thanks Dr Le!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Laura T on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr Le fixed my eyes when the other doctors gave up on me. She is also very nice and gentle.

|  very kind doctor  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2014

Doctor Le saw my husband while he was unemployed at almost no cost and also gave him free samples. We love her.

|  A very kind doctor  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Le for 6 years and has been very happy with her. She always treats me kindly and takes time to answer my questions. Her clinic can be very busy sometime but I have never felt being rushed.

|  Two thumbs up for Dr Trang Le!  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

I have seen all the doctors at the practice at various times and have found Dr Le to be the best. She has always been kind, gentle, and patient to me, and above all, she is an excellent surgeon. From being nearly blind I can now read the newspaper. I'm very satisfied with Dr Le's care.

|  Very caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2012

Dr Le always takes time to talk with me about my eye condition. She is very smart and is a great surgeon. I'm very happy with her service.

|  Put on a Smile  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Dr. Le was in the room less then 10 minutes. She started by asking why I was there? I told her why and she said look straight ahead, nothing else. I guess I'm used to a Doctor that says things like "Good morning" "Good afternoon" "Lets see what we can do to find out whats going on." Compassion, kindness, and a smile might just make the situation less painful, or stressful. What happen to your bedside manner?

|  Behind the times  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

Wold not give me a prescription for a non-contact tonometer. That's like a physician telling patients not to check their blood pressure at home, but to come into the office every 4 months for a blood pressure check.