February 5th, 2015
Great Doctor
Patient doctor, listens and cares.

January 13th, 2015
Best Neurologist my children have ever had! He's saved their lives more times than I can count! Brilliant doctor and amazing staff!!

August 11th, 2013
Best Neurologist for Stubborn Epilepsy
After almost 4 years my son having 2 types intractable epilepsy (numerous starring spells and head drops) and Tics, and was being taken care by a local Neurologist, he finally sent us to see another Neurologist ; Dr. Resnick! After several testing, Dr. Resnick prescribed my son with Onfi, and it's cleared up my son's Epilepsy and Tics as well since the first night my son takes the med and with no side effect. This Doctor is very helpful, , he answered every question professionally, very knowledgeable and efficient. I am very thankful that we finally met him.

May 9th, 2012
A leading authority in epilepsy
Dr. Resnick is a leading researcher on epilepsy worldwide. We had seen two other pediatric neurologists with my son who were not able to give us the right diagnosis nor prescriptions to control the seisures. It took one visit to Dr. Resnick. After 5.5 years, our son is fine and being weaned out of his medications. We are fortunate to have such leading authority in South Florida. I highly recommend Dr. Resnick. I would not want to see another doctor!

July 20th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Resnick was very attentive, knowledgeable and communicated very efficiently. It was a very good 1st experience, and I am very happy to say he is our sons Neurologist.It was a long wait for the appointment (over 2 months), and the waiting room was full beyond capacity with people, which it would explain why it took so long to see the Dr. (almost 1hr.)HOWEVER, THE WAIT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!

August 23rd, 2010
Esmeralda and Jose Lorenzo
they are patients and resnick is the best doctor..

April 7th, 2010
JG/LM My opinion on Dr. Resnick
When trying to get an appointment or leave a message through the answering service is almost impossible to get an answer back. Maybe the message does no get to the doctor's office on a timely manner. Therefor, I prefer to get appointments by e-mails or going to Dr. Resnick's office. My opinion of Dr. Resnick is excellent. I only wish there was a more direct contact by phone, between the patients and the doctor's office.