Dr. Unni Mooppan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Unni Mooppan?

Unprofessional Urologist Office

Posted on January 15th, 2017

I waited for over an hour to see Dr. Mooppan. He examined me and told me he felt a nodule and that I should have a test to determine my PSA right away. I went to Quest lab he received the results two days later. It has been three weeks. I have called the office 5x with no return call. I will not return to this office. The staff is non responsive and did not speak English well. I do not recommend anyone to see this Doctor.

Posted on September 7th, 2015

I'm very pleased that my father had dr. Mooppan. He was very caring and understanding to our family. Was always available for questions and truly cared about my dad being safe. I want to thank dr. Mooppan for everything he did for our family.

Not a very good doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2013

This doctor didn't take any tests and Just said the diagnosis without a test. And hurried me out. I would not recommend him.

Parent

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Very good

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Dr. Mooppan is a great urologist. He cared for my daughter after she had a fall in which she damaged her kidney. Her kidney was so damaged and we thought that she was going to lose it. Thanks to the help of Dr. Mooppan and his team my daughter's kidney was saved. While spending a month in Brookdale every morning Dr. Moopans team visited my daughters room to check up on her. Dr. Moopan was very accurate and showed much care for my daughter. I would reccomend him anytime.

always in a rush

Posted on January 15th, 2009

i went to dr moopan 4 times. the last 3 times he looked at me like im stupid for returning. he wouldnt let me finish talking about my symptoms and literally hurried me out his office so he can mistreat his next patient. I stopped going. For those of you with prostate issues, try saw palmetto.

Posted on October 16th, 2017