General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Avoid Dr. Varma and her staff if you have an urgent matter that needs immediate attention. show details Avoid Dr. Varma and her staff if you have an urgent matter that needs immediate attention.
Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Varma and her staff are unprofessional and do not take care of urgent conditions in a timely manner. They do not respect other Dr. findings and the office assistant makes changes in the emergency Dr. written instructions. If they don't want to help, they put you on hold and never pick up again. The bedside manner and courtesy is the worst I've experienced anywhere.

Beware of Dr. Usha Varma show details Beware of Dr. Usha Varma
Jul 24th, 2014

I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone, she has NO bedside manner, does not return calls and when I was in excruciating pain, she sent for x-rays that were going to be delivered to her in a week. She does not conduct herself in a professional manner, and lets you know she does not like to answer a question more than once. Since she doesn't return calls, I told her receptionist I was changing providers, the Dr. asked her receptionist to let me know that she would drop me as a patient.

Assuring doctor with sound advice show details Assuring doctor with sound advice
Nov 4th, 2012

Will be pleased to see her again aden recommend her to my friends and relatives.

She is a nice lady, but... show details She is a nice lady, but...
Sep 17th, 2012

she doesn't spend enough time with me. May be because I have HMO?? I spend longer time in waiting room than she see me. She also didn't diagnose my major, such an obvious health issues. She just told me to relax and take vitamins... I was diagnoses correctly by other clinic when I went to get a second opinion. Also, they never ever call me for teat result! I have to call all the time.

Not very satisfy with her work show details Not very satisfy with her work
by anonymuse on Jan 19th, 2008

Feels like she doesn't suggest any of extra testing i.e. blood test, cat scan, MRI. I always have to ask for it.