General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Beware of Dr. Usha Varma  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2014

I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone, she has NO bedside manner, does not return calls and when I was in excruciating pain, she sent for x-rays that were going to be delivered to her in a week. She does not conduct herself in a professional manner, and lets you know she does not like to answer a question more than once. Since she doesn't return calls, I told her receptionist I was changing providers, the Dr. asked her receptionist to let me know that she would drop me as a patient.

|  Assuring doctor with sound advice  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

Will be pleased to see her again aden recommend her to my friends and relatives.

|  She is a nice lady, but...  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

she doesn't spend enough time with me. May be because I have HMO?? I spend longer time in waiting room than she see me. She also didn't diagnose my major, such an obvious health issues. She just told me to relax and take vitamins... I was diagnoses correctly by other clinic when I went to get a second opinion. Also, they never ever call me for teat result! I have to call all the time.

|  Not very satisfy with her work  |  show details
by anonymuse on Jan 19th, 2008

Feels like she doesn't suggest any of extra testing i.e. blood test, cat scan, MRI. I always have to ask for it.