Neurologist, Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2014

Great doctor but Awful staff.....calls routed to answering machine. Weeks will go by and no one will call you back.

|  Ret. U.S. Marine  |  show details
by Stanley Allen on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Veerappan is one of my outmost mintor nothing but love and respect. His execllency in patients care. HIs the best among the best. He gave me another life to live. His awesome! Brilliant! I will highly recommend Dr. V. to anyone that needs medical help.

|  The staff is Awful!!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2014

The staff is Awful and I feel they are unable to get thing done! I have been waiting for the nurse?, office manager? for over a year to be placed into a MS treatment program and to see another specialist per this doctor. The office is either understaffed or incompetent and need to be replaced.

|  Can not get to see doctor.  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

It is hard to get an appointment also even more difficult to get your diagnosis. There is a 3 month waiting period between visits.

|  Staff  |  show details
by P.J. on Sep 24th, 2013

I think Dr. V. is one of the very best Dr.s I have been to. However, I believe his staff has perhaps changed over the past few months. They do not call in prescp. sometimes or are not prompt. They talk way to fast and transfer to fast to the point of occassionally being cut off. I suspect they are just so busy that these things happen. the staff needs to be upgraded with service policys and maybe better phone or system. The Dr. is very attentive to my circumstance - the staff over the last few months has gone downhill.

|  violations to sr citizens  |  show details
by arnold b on Jul 3rd, 2013

the doctor extracts co pays when the insurance card states 0 co pay. In process of being investigated by insuance companies and the Nevada Board

|  Staff  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

I cannot get ahold of anyone on the staff. I need some tests scheduled and I still haven't heard. They do not return phone calls. I find this very impolite.

|  THE BEST OF THE BEST  |  show details
by Joyce Litten on Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. V is a very caring hands on doctor. He has helped me in many ways dealing with my medical problems. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

|  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Outsanding physician!

|  Mystery Diagnosed!  |  show details
by Charlotte Cunningham on Mar 9th, 2011

For five years, I had been suffering from a combination of head pain, black outs, and seizures. I had seen doctor after doctor for this, all different types of treatments, medications, and tests had been issued. But no one could give me a reason for my illness. Many, many times I was told it was psychological, that it was anxiety attacks. I didn't bother going to the emergency room after a 5 minute seizure anymore, there was nothing they could do for me and I had no money. Then, after a particularly harrowing episode, I found myself in the ER. They ran the usual tests and all came back normal, then the doctor said that one of their neurologists was admitting me for a Lumbar Puncture to test for any infections. When they did the procedure, I felt my headache go away almost instantly! I told this to the tech withdrawing the spinal fluid and anyone who would listen that I felt 100x better. this feeling lasted throughout my hospital stay and into the week as I did errands, made an appointment with the neurologist who had ordered the LP, and basically did everything that other people take for granted. this feeling didn't last forever, and I started to feel the headache return. I had my appointment, and my head was dizzy and hurting. And into the room walked Dr. Veerappan. He was a bit gruff at first, but soon warmed up. He wrote a prescription for Diamox. 18 months has gone by, many things have happened in that time, including a retesting of my spinal fluid pressure. I was diagnosed with IIH and can finally see a future where I actually live my life. Thank you, Dr. Veerappan.

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2009

Excellent doctor in the Las Vegas valley for Neuro.