Dr. Venkatachalam Veerappan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkatachalam Veerappan?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Venkatachalam Veerappan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2016

Good Doctor he takes the time to listen and answers your questions. I have used his services for several years both in the hospital and out. t

September 12th, 2016

Won't answer phone or call back!!!

Unable tospeak with anyone to schedule an appointmet. The message says they will call within 48 hours, which is unacceptable alone but they Never call ...

November 19th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR - HORRID STAFF

Office is horrid. They NEVER call. ALL telephone calls are routed to an answering machine. The recording says they will call back within 24 to 48 hours - however, it never happens. Doctor is very good. Staff is remarkably bad.

September 10th, 2015

This is the most ridiculous medical office I have ever seen! I cant write a review about the doctor because I cant get anyone to call me back to schedule an appointment. I will go to someone else.

April 28th, 2015

New patient,?

I met Dr. Veerappan recently while I was a patient, for a possible stroke, at Summerlin Hospital. He was friendly, caring and very knowledgeable. He took his time with me and ran additional tests based on his assessment of my current condition, gave me his card and asked that I contact him to schedule my follow up appointment upon my release from the hospital. I was released on a Friday evening. I called his office 3x on Monday leaving detailed VM messages. No one answered the office phone- not once. None of my calls were returned. I finally went to his office in person to schedule an appointment. Melissa said that she never got my messages and she had just cleared her VM. I shared my experience in the hospital with her. She really could have cared less. Even after understanding the urgency of my possible neurological condition she told me that I could see the doctor in 4-6 weeks. How does one wait for lab results for that long? She told me that I could call the hospital if I wanted my results sooner. She made no effort to accommodate me and I, unfortunately left, without a scheduled appointment. My hopes of receiving excellent care from Dr. Veerappan were halted due to his rude and inefficient employee. How does she manage to keep her job?

March 10th, 2015

Good Dr. / Horrible staff

I agree with all of the other reviews with issues with staff/tests being scheduled/referrals being processed/ RX refills being ordered. The Dr. and his PA are great, but the staff is borderline rude (mostly the black girl at the front desk, I believe her name is Mary). The rest of the staff is polite enough, they just don't get things done. I waited 3 weeks for calls to get an MRI and other tests scheduled. It wasn't until I called and actually went in to get the MRI referral that it got done. Its ridiculous. Dr Veerappan - I am in the medical industry as well, and you came highly recommended by the Dr. that I am employed with for being the go to person for neurological treatment. But you are only as good as your staff. Please don't jeopardize your patient base due to an incompetent staff. I know all too well how difficult it is to get the right people in place for your front and back office, but I also know that it can make or break a Dr. and his practice.

November 12th, 2014

Great doctor but Awful staff.....calls routed to answering machine. Weeks will go by and no one will call you back.

January 29th, 2014

Ret. U.S. Marine

Dr. Veerappan is one of my outmost mintor nothing but love and respect. His execllency in patients care. HIs the best among the best. He gave me another life to live. His awesome! Brilliant! I will highly recommend Dr. V. to anyone that needs medical help.

January 12th, 2014

The staff is Awful!!

The staff is Awful and I feel they are unable to get thing done! I have been waiting for the nurse?, office manager? for over a year to be placed into a MS treatment program and to see another specialist per this doctor. The office is either understaffed or incompetent and need to be replaced.

November 6th, 2013

Can not get to see doctor.

It is hard to get an appointment also even more difficult to get your diagnosis. There is a 3 month waiting period between visits.

September 24th, 2013

Staff

I think Dr. V. is one of the very best Dr.s I have been to. However, I believe his staff has perhaps changed over the past few months. They do not call in prescp. sometimes or are not prompt. They talk way to fast and transfer to fast to the point of occassionally being cut off. I suspect they are just so busy that these things happen. the staff needs to be upgraded with service policys and maybe better phone or system. The Dr. is very attentive to my circumstance - the staff over the last few months has gone downhill.

March 8th, 2013

Staff

I cannot get ahold of anyone on the staff. I need some tests scheduled and I still haven't heard. They do not return phone calls. I find this very impolite.