A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Hau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Hau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hau graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hau has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent S Hau MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Hau practice?
- Dr. Vincent Hau has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Hau practices Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Riverside Surgeons.