A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Kabaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Kabaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Kabaria, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabaria graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabaria has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul V Kabaria BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul V. Kabaria practice?
- Dr. Vipul Kabaria has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Kabaria practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists and Tampa Pain Management Doctors.