Dr. Vipul Kabaria MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Plant City, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
My husband has been a patient of his for many years . He has always been very thural, making sure to get X-rays of areas that he has more problems with to make sure that more things aren't happening and he's getting the correct meds, he has helped my husband so much. Unfortunately I wrecked my motorcycle and I almost lost my leg, if it wasn't for him I don't know how I would have learned to deal with the pain. I'm not completely feel of pain but it is bearable and I am learning to walk. Without him I never would have gotten this far. Thanks for helping my husband and I

December 22nd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr mahatma for the last 14yrs and he has been great I can't see myself going anywhere else. Thanks doc

January 26th, 2016
What's the point in going??? Let those who want to abuse drugs abuse them !!! Why do I have to suffer because of those idiots???
I went to my appt. with Dr. Kabaria and as it turns out he was just fine with billing Humana and Medicare but played into Humana's hand by not following through with the necessary paper work to get me the freekin meds that I don't abuse but NEED! He 'assumed' I was a drug seeker/ abuser and I still don't have the pain med I need/ take INFREQUENTLY !!!! He bills insurance (kisses their butts) and does NOTHING to help the patient.

August 21st, 2013
Got time?
If you go see him, bring a blanket, and a camping bed. I have waited for him loooong hours, same at his office, as at the surgery center. Always shows an hour (if you are lucky) late. No debside manner, just come, and go. I don't understand why so many people go see him.

November 14th, 2012
Remember the pet rocks of the 70's? I had one. Mine had a wonderful personality compared to this guy. No bedside manner at all. Won't listen to patient. Jokes about what he does to patients who don't pay on first visit. Take money to scratch out a script for a patch that was told was tried previously and didn't work. Must be nice to get paid $250 for scribbling on a piece of paper. Go somewhere else. This guy won't help you.

October 1st, 2011
Long time doc
I have been seeing Dr K for around 13 years..He is very nice and has helped me so much...

April 29th, 2011
A VERY CARING AND PERSONABLE DOCTOR. TRULY IS CONCERNED WITH YOUR PAIN MANAGEMENT ISSUES. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE HIM AS MY DR. FOR THE PAST 14 YEARS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ALWAYS HAVING HIM AS MY DOCTOR.

January 14th, 2011
Retired teacher

January 10th, 2011
Get them in...get them out
It's easy to get an appointment at 1 of his 3 offices.Just plan on bringing a book and a snack and a pillow for your back. One of his MA's explained to me that he over books because so many don't show. The place is always packed when I have been there and some are waiting outside. Something doesn't jive here??Bottom line, I think he runs so many people through in a day that we all become bla..bla...whine...whine...and he is just plain tired and bored. "Here's your script...next". We all need the script so we put up with the other miserable conditions. As for me, I think I need to get out of the rut and start looking for better service.

August 17th, 2009