Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

Carrollwood
13910 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33618
813-963-2200
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Got time?  |  show details
by Nancy on Aug 21st, 2013

If you go see him, bring a blanket, and a camping bed. I have waited for him loooong hours, same at his office, as at the surgery center. Always shows an hour (if you are lucky) late. No debside manner, just come, and go. I don't understand why so many people go see him.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

Remember the pet rocks of the 70's? I had one. Mine had a wonderful personality compared to this guy. No bedside manner at all. Won't listen to patient. Jokes about what he does to patients who don't pay on first visit. Take money to scratch out a script for a patch that was told was tried previously and didn't work. Must be nice to get paid $250 for scribbling on a piece of paper. Go somewhere else. This guy won't help you.

|  Long time doc  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr K for around 13 years..He is very nice and has helped me so much...

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

A VERY CARING AND PERSONABLE DOCTOR. TRULY IS CONCERNED WITH YOUR PAIN MANAGEMENT ISSUES. I HAVE BEEN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE HIM AS MY DR. FOR THE PAST 14 YEARS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO ALWAYS HAVING HIM AS MY DOCTOR.

|  Get them in...get them out  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

It's easy to get an appointment at 1 of his 3 offices.Just plan on bringing a book and a snack and a pillow for your back. One of his MA's explained to me that he over books because so many don't show. The place is always packed when I have been there and some are waiting outside. Something doesn't jive here??Bottom line, I think he runs so many people through in a day that we all become bla..bla...whine...whine...and he is just plain tired and bored. "Here's your script...next". We all need the script so we put up with the other miserable conditions. As for me, I think I need to get out of the rut and start looking for better service.