Dr. Waleed Doany MD Patient Reviews

November 17th, 2012
Rude
This was my first pregnancy and I was nervous about this appointment. So, it was not a pleasant experience to be met by an extremely rude and unprofessional staff. The doctor comes in after the ultrasound tech has done the scan and then goes over everything. Which adds an additional 30 minutes on top of the 45 minute wait and 45 minute ultrasound. Dr. Doany is a smart doctor but he has terrible bedside manner. Which is not a good trait to have when you are dealing with hormonal pregnant women. I would never go back to this doctor.

November 14th, 2011
Simply Excellent
We had such a great experience with Dr. Doany. He was so patient, spent a lot of time with us, answered all our questions, gave us some great resources to take home and overall just very professional and knowledgeable. I have very high standards and expectations of my doctor's and Dr. Doany did not fail to impress. I also had a good experience with the staff. I noticed some users commenting on the staff. We personally had a good experience with them. They were polite on the phone and in person. I appreciated that they checked my insurance benefits for me and called me ahead of time to let me know what was covered.

January 13th, 2011
The worst Dr
Do not go to this Dr or anyone in his practice. They are rude and un-professional. They do not know what they are doing and do not care about you as a patient.

August 17th, 2010
Ugh!
this office is REPULSIVE! The women there are so disgustingly rude and I walked out on my appointment because I have never been treated that way in my life! If they are a representation of Dr. Doany then I'm glad I didnt get to meet him, seriously listen to me when I tell you NOT TO GO THERE! Money grubbing isnt the half of it, if you want to get treated like crap this is the place for you, if you want professionalism go somewhere else, I'm not even kidding, it was horrible!

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Doany was my doctor for both pregnancies... I have to say he was one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with and let me say I have dealt with many. I was extremely nervous throughout my pregnancies due to my illness but he was always there to comfort me and make me believe everything was going to be ok. Any time I had a question or concern and it was after hours I would be able to have him page and he would return the call immidiately. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff was always very nice and understanding... I guess if you come in with an attitude then you think everyone else has one...

March 2nd, 2010
the worst experience i have had in a doctors office EVER.

January 19th, 2010
Caring and Supportive!
Caring, supportive and kind. You couldn't ask for a better high-risk OB and with the sweetest office staff I've ever encountered.

December 25th, 2009
Great staff, great techs, great doctor, outstanding care!

November 30th, 2009
Office staff has no courtisy
_ Rude office Staff- Not knowlegable about insurancesThe biggest turn off is office wait time

September 11th, 2009
Best Doctor I have ever been to
Dr. Waleed Doany was one of the best doctors I have ever been to. His equipment is state of the art, his knowledge is up to the minute, he was EXCEPTIONAL. I had to see him about 10 times during my pregnancy and I enjoyed every visit and I fully trusted him with doing my amnio. I would refer him to anyone and everyone.

April 16th, 2009
He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgable and very detailed oriented. He spends more than most doctors with the patient and explains everything.